Standard-Setting Response Network
NASACT provides opportunities for members to speak out and help form group consensus positions on emerging standards from the following rule makers and standards-setting bodies:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- U.S. Office of Management and Budget OMB)
NASACT's responses to the IRS and OMB can be found under the Federal Relations tab.