Westin Portland Harborview
157 High Street
Portland, ME 04101
The negotiated rate for the NASC Annual Conference is $139/night, plus applicable taxes. To reserve a room, click here or call (855) 811-0043 and ask for the NASC Annual Conference room block. This special rate will be available until the cut-off date of February 25, 2023. After this date, rooms may not be available. We encourage you to reserve your room early.
Schedule of Events
Tuesday, March 21
- NASACT Executive Committee Meeting: 8:30 a.m.
- NASC Workiva User Group Meeting: 1:00 p.m.
- NASC CGI User Group Meeting: 2:00 p.m.
- NASC Oracle/PeopleSoft User Group Meeting: 2:00 p.m.
- NASC Executive Committee Meeting: 3:00 p.m.
- NASC Committee on Financial Reporting and Accounting: 4:00 p.m.
- Reception: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- NASC Conference: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Banquet & Awards: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- NASC Conference: 8:00 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- NASC Business Meeting: 4:25 – 5:00 p.m.
- NASC Conference: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
The Portland International Airport (PWM) is located 3.8 miles from the Westin Portland Harborview.
Transportation options to/from the hotel run between $13-$20. Taxi, Uber and Lift are available.
- Hotel overnight self-parking is $30/day.
- Off-site parking option – Gateway Garage, 181 High Street
- Member and member staff: $300
- Other Government/Agencies: $350
- Sponsor: $750
- Non-government: $1,000
In order to encourage attendance at the 2023 NASC Annual Conference, the NASACT Executive Committee has extended its travel assistance program. State comptrollers in good standing will be eligible to receive a reimbursement of up to $750 to go towards registration or travel-related costs to attend the Conference. The travel assistance funds may be used for the NASC principal or his/her designee to attend the conference. Reimbursements will be processed following the conference.