The Hyatt Regency Lexington
401 W. High Street
Lexington, KY 40507
The negotiated sleeping room rate for the NASC Annual Conference is $169/night, plus applicable taxes. To reserve a room, call (800) 233-1234 and ask for code NACX or you can click here to book online. This special rate will be available until the cut-off date of February 19, 2024. The room block often sells out early: we encourage you to reserve your room early.
Schedule of Events
Tuesday, March 12
- NASACT Executive Committee Meeting (TBD)
- NASC Committee Meetings (TBD)
- User Group Meetings (TBD)
- Reception: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 13
- NASC Conference: 8:00 a.m. – 5.15 p.m.
- Banquet & Awards: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 14
- NASC Conference: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- NASC Business Meeting: 4:15 – 4:45 p.m.
Friday, March 15
- NASC Conference: 8:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
The Blue Grass Airport (LEX) is located 5.4 miles from the Hyatt Regency Lexington. Complimentary shuttle service is available. Call the hotel for details on scheduling. Taxi, Uber and Lyft are also available.
Hotel overnight valet parking is $20/day. Complementary self-parking for overnight guests.
- Member and member staff: $400
- Other Government/Agencies: $450
- Sponsor: $750
- Non-government: $1,000
State comptrollers in good standing will be eligible to receive a reimbursement of up to $750 to go towards registration or travel-related costs to attend the Conference. The travel assistance funds may be used for the NASC principal or his/her designee to attend the conference. Reimbursements will be processed following the conference. Click to download the reimbursement form