The General Services Administration is transitioning 10 online systems that manage procurement and awards processes to one site called beta.SAM.gov. On May 25, 2018 GSA is transitioning the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA.gov) to the new site and calling it Assistance Listings. This means that on May 25, CFDA.gov will shut down, and users who go there will be redirected to beta.SAM.gov.
– Registration is open for NASACT 2018 in Utah!
– Revised SF-SAC Published in Federal Register
– Webinar Announced - Identifying Improper Payments in High-Risk Programs: A Look at Medicaid
– State Input Needed on Digital Transformation Survey
– NSAA Snodgrass Award Nominations Open
These responses are an invaluable asset to NASACT’s Washington office, as they provide an accurate snapshot of what issues are most important to the members and guide where the focus should be during the upcoming year.