– Registration is open for NASACT 2018 in Utah!
– Revised SF-SAC Published in Federal Register
– Webinar Announced - Identifying Improper Payments in High-Risk Programs: A Look at Medicaid
– State Input Needed on Digital Transformation Survey
– NSAA Snodgrass Award Nominations Open
These responses are an invaluable asset to NASACT’s Washington office, as they provide an accurate snapshot of what issues are most important to the members and guide where the focus should be during the upcoming year.
On March 20, the Executive Committee unanimously elected Arkansas Legislative Auditor Roger A. Norman as NASACT’s president. His term will conclude at the 2018 NASACT Annual Conference.