Hilton Portland Downtown
921 SW Sixth Avenue
Portland, OR 97204
The Hilton Portland Downtown is located in downtown Portland, two blocks from Pioneer Square with popular restaurants and shops.
The negotiated conference rate for this year’s conference is $175/night plus applicable taxes. Click here to reserve a room or call (503) 226-1611 and ask for the NASACT Annual Conference room rate. This offer is guaranteed until the cut-off date of July 12, 2023. After this date, rooms may not be available. We encourage you to book your room early.
The Hilton Portland Downtown is located 12 miles from the Portland International Airport (PDX).
Valet parking is $45 for overnight parking.
- Uber and Lyft
- Blue Star Shuttle runs $14/each way. To make a reservation, call (503) 249-1837.
- Light rail public transportation is $2.50/each way and takes approximately 35 minutes and drops off two blocks from the hotel
- Member and member staff - $750
- Other government/agencies - $900
- Non-government - $1,500
- Guests - $300 (guests under 18: $75)
NASACT members in good standing will be eligible to receive a reimbursement of up to $1,500 to go towards registration and/or travel-related costs to attend the 2023 NASACT Annual Conference. The travel assistance funds may be used for the NASACT member or his/her designee to attend the conference. Reimbursements will be processed following the conference.