Webinar Download Page
- General Info Flyer
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Speaker Bios
- Need the Zoom link? Click below!
We Have a New CPE Request Process
We will be using a tool called Conferences i/o to help us track attendance and issue CPE certificates. In order to complete the requirements for CPE you will need to use the internet browser on your computer or mobile device to access Conferences i/o. Requesting CPE is easier than ever.
If you are participating as part of a group registration, you do not need to have a profile in NASACT's database to request and receive CPE.
- Use your browser to navigate to the web address nasact.cnf.io or, if you are using a smartphone or tablet you can simply point your device's camera at the QR code above.
- Click the session you are attending.
- Enter your name (exactly as you wish it to appear on your CPE certificate) and email address (that you would like your certificate sent to).
- Enter your CPE codes. At various times throughout this session the instructor will arrive at a slide which contains a 3 digit CPE code. When a CPE code slide appears during the presentation you will need to go to Conferences i/o, tap the "Codewords" button and submit the CPE code. The tool will indicate whether or not you have entered a valid code.
If you have questions or have any difficulty, call (859) 276-1147.