Tuesday, August 25
Today's Sessions At-A-Glance
All times are shown in EDT.
|MORNING SESSION BLOCK
|10:30 – 10:35 a.m.
- Beth Pearce, President of NASACT and State Treasurer (VT)
|10:35 – 11:25 a.m.
OMB: Priorities and Key Updates
- Patrick Corrigan, Senior Advisor, U.S. Office of Management and Budget
- Tim Soltis, Deputy Controller, Office of Federal Financial Management, U.S. Office of Management and Budget
|11:25 – 11:35 a.m.
|11:35 – 12:50 p.m.
Virtual and Remote: Navigating the Next Financial Close
- Jeff Goodwin, Partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Beth Portman, Senior Manager, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Amy Tener, Managing Director, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Jocelyn Quintos, Director Accounting and Operations, City & County of San Francisco (CA)
|12:50 – 1:00 p.m.
|1:00 – 1:50 p.m.
Driving Operational Efficiencies in the New Normal Through Reconciliation Automation
- Clodagh Swennumson, Director,Product Management, Digital Efficiency, Fiserv
- Peter Smith, Assistant Commissioner, Department of Finance, New York City (NY)
- Sarita Campbell, Director of Reconciliations, Department of Finance, New York City (NY)
|1:50 – 2:50 p.m.
AFTERNOON SESSION BLOCK
|2:50 – 4:05 p.m.
Economic Report for the States
- Shelby Kerns, Executive Director, National Association of State Budget Officers
- Carol Spain, Director, State Government Ratings, S&P Global Ratings
- Michelle Sager, Director, Strategic Issues, U.S. Government Accountability Office
|4:05 – 4:15 p.m.
|4:15 – 5:05 p.m.
Taking CARE: How the State of Idaho Is Building Efficient and Transparent Workflows to Appropriately Distribute Federal CARES Act Funds
- Tim Melton, VP Sales for OpenGov, Former State Representative for Michigan
- Joshua Whitworth, Chief Deputy Controller (ID)