Thursday, August 27
Today's Sessions At-A-Glance
All times are shown in EDT.
|MORNING SESSION BLOCK
|10:30 – 10:35 a.m.
- Beth Pearce, President of NASACT and State Treasurer (VT)
|10:35 – 11:25 a.m.
U.S. Policy Outlook: Risks and Impacts
- Candida “Candi” P. Wolff, Managing Director and Head of Global Government Affairs, Citigroup
|11:25 – 11:35 a.m.
|11:35 – 12:50 p.m.
Evaluating Modern Cloud Solutions for Building Resilient State Operations
- Lynne Bajema, State Comptroller (OK)
- Mark Betchey, Director, State & Local Strategy and Business Development, Oracle
- Desiree McFadden, HRIS Cloud Services Supervisor (MT)
- Matt Newman, Director, Strategy and Business Development, Oracle
- Bob Sabo, ERP Cloud Program Lead, Oracle
- Troy Wintersteen, HCM Cloud Strategic Program Lead, Oracle
- Ginny Zukero, Information Technology Officer, City of Jacksonville (FL)
|12:50 – 1:00 p.m.
|1:00 – 1:50 p.m.
The Next Generation Workforce: Recruiting, Retaining and Motivating Employees
- Lawrence Fitch, Principal Value Manager for Public Sector, Workday
|1:50 – 2:50 p.m.
AFTERNOON SESSION BLOCK
|2:50 – 4:05 p.m.
GASB Update: An Insider’s Look at the GASB
- Joel Black, Chairman, Governmental Accounting Standards Board
- David Bean, Director of Research and Technical Activities, Governmental Accounting Standards Board
- Kristopher Knight, Deputy Secretary of State (DE) and GASB Board Member
- Dianne Ray, State Auditor (CO), and GASB Board Member
|4:05 – 4:15 p.m.
|4:15 – 5:05 p.m.
Procure-to-Pay Cycle: How New York Turned Forward the Clock and Modernized its Business Process
- Ed Bouryng, President, Metaformers
- Brendan McClune, Project Manager, Office of State Comptroller (NY)