Welcome New State Treasurers
Welcome to NASACT!
We are pleased to welcome you as a new member to the National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers and Treasurers.
NASACT was formed to provide a collaborative network for the top officials responsible for the financial management of state government. Our membership is comprised of those elected or appointed to the offices of state auditor, state comptroller and state treasurer. Benefits are extended to all employees in member offices.
NASACT provides many resources (you must be signed in to access some of these items, which are members-only):
- Technical inquiry networks, bringing your questions to peer offices for input.
- Advocacy in Washington, including monitoring legislation, regulations and agency developments impacting member offices.
- A unified voice to respond to auditing/accounting standards and regulations from:
- AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- FAF – Financial Accounting Foundation
- GASB – Governmental Accounting Standards Board
- GAO – U.S. Government Accountability Office
- OMB – U.S. Office of Management and Budget
- SEC – U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Publications, including whitepapers, data publications and surveys, and regular email newsletters and updates.
- NASBA-accredited CPE via conferences, webinars and training seminars.
Resources for State Treasurers
- About NASACT Brochure
- Report Card
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- COVID-19 Resources
- White papers on municipal bonds and securities issues, as well as state and local fiscal fact sheets
- NASACT Annual Conference – August 21-24