Monday, August 24
Today's Sessions At-A-Glance
All times are shown in EDT.
|MORNING SESSION BLOCK
|10:15 – 10:35 a.m.
- Beth Pearce, President of NASACT and State Treasurer (VT)
|10:35 – 11:25 a.m.
Leading Your Multigenerational Workforce Through Unprecedented Times
- Lindsey Pollak, New York Times Bestselling Author and Multigenerational Workplace Expert
|11:25 – 11:35 a.m.
|11:35 – 12:50 p.m.
State Government at Warp Speed
- Martin Benison, Director State and Local Government, Accenture
- William McNamara, Comptroller of the Commonwealth (MA)
- Ryan Oakes, Senior Managing Director of Public Sector Practice, Accenture
- V. Reid Walsh, Deputy Secretary for Human Resources and Management (PA)
|12:50 – 1:00 p.m.
|1:00 – 1:50 p.m.
COVID-19 Relief Funding: Accounting, Compliance and Auditing Issues
- Stephanie Palmertree, Director, Financial and Compliance Division (MS)
- Sean Walker, Partner, CLA
|1:50 – 2:50 p.m.
AFTERNOON SESSION BLOCK
|2:50 – 4:05 p.m.
Managing your Back-Office Systems in a Post COVID-19 World
- Kirke Everson, Principal, Intelligent Automation Leader, U.S.
Government and Public Sector, KPMG
- Nadiuska J. Pringle, Financial Operations Branch Chief, D.C. Courts Budget and Finance Division
|4:05 – 4:15 p.m.
|4:15 – 5:05 p.m.
Navigating the Muni Market During the Current Recession
Moderator: James MacDonald, First Deputy Treasurer, Office of State Treasurer (MA)
- David Andersen, Managing Director, Head of Municipal Underwriting & Trading, Bank of America Securities
- Sue Perez, Deputy Treasurer for Debt Management, Office of State Treasurer (MA)
- James Pruskowski, Managing Director, Head of the Municipal Institutional & Wealth Management BlackRock