|MORNING SESSION BLOCK
|10:30 – 10:35 a.m.
- Beth Pearce, President of NASACT and State Treasurer (VT)
|10:35 – 11:50 a.m.
Crisis Management: Operational Challenges During COVID-19
- Moderator: Beth Pearce, State Treasurer (VT)
- Pat McCarthy, State Auditor (WA)
- Stacy Neal, Director of Accounting (MO)
- Kathryn Burton, Chief of Staff, Office of Boston Mayor Martin J. Walsh
- Hillary Thompson, Project Lead, Vermont COVID-19 Response and Recovery Project, Guidehouse
|11:50 – 12:00 p.m.
|12:00 – 12:50 p.m.
Assisting Governments to Target Economic Development in a COVID-19 Environment
- Greg Hamilton, Director, Mastercard
- Steven Wysmuller, Vice President, Government & Public Sector, Data & Services, Mastercard
- Mohamed Abdelhameid, Director, Center for Government Synergism, City of Seat Pleasant (MD)
- Eugene W. Grant, Mayor, City of Seat Pleasant (MD)
|12:50 – 1:00 p.m.
|1:00 – 1:50 p.m.
Pandemics vs. States: Testing Controls in the Wake of COVID-19
- Julia Fischer, Director, Data Services (MD)
- Lori Pilcher, Regional Inspector General, Audit Services, OIG HHS
- Robert M. Finlayson, III, Senior Business Development Executive, Tyler Technologies
|1:50 – 2:50 p.m.
AFTERNOON SESSION BLOCK
|2:50 – 3:40 p.m.
How Automating Spend Management Helps States Increase Compliance, Reduce Risk and Enables a Remote Workforce
- Sherri Schuller, Public Sector, Accounts Payable Subject Matter Expert, SAP Concur
- Karin Carbaugh, Director of Sales, Public Sector, SAP Concur
- Richard Eckstrom, Comptroller General (SC)
|3:40 – 3:50 p.m.
|3:50 – 4:40 p.m.
Boost the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Audits with Data Analytics
- Chris Magee, Performance Audit Data Analytics Manager, Office of the Legislative Auditor (LA)
- Brent McDougall, Senior Data Analyst, Performance Audit Services, Office of the Legislative Auditor (LA)
|4:40 – 4:50 p.m.
- Elaine Howle, State Auditor (CA) and Incoming President of NASACT