Start Date: 7/10/2019 2:00 PM EDT
End Date: 12/31/2025 11:45 PM EST
Event Website: http://www.nasact.org/webinars
TO VIEW THIS WEBINAR RECORDING, PLEASE REGISTER ABOVE. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO THE RECORDING UPON COMPLETION OF THE REGISTRATION.
Live event date: July 10, 2019
Member Offices: $0
Other Government and Non-government Offices: $49
CPE is not offered for viewing webinar recordings.
NASACT is pleased to announce the latest in its series of training events addressing timely issues in government accounting, auditing and financial management.
As fiscal year-end for most state governments quickly approaches and a new year begins, it’s an opportune time for financial statement preparers and auditors to get a refresher on standards that will be effective for June 30, 2019, financial statements, as well as recently released GASB statements that will require attention in fiscal year 2020.
This webinar will provide must-know guidance on previously-issued GASB statements that are effective for June 30, 2019 and 2020.
For 2019, these statements include:
- Statement 83 – Certain Asset Retirement Obligations
- Statement 88 – Certain Disclosures Related to Debt
- Implementation Guidance Update 2018-1
Statements effective for 2020 are:
- Statement 84 – Fiduciary Activities and Implementation Guide
- Statement 90 – Majority Equity Interests
- Implementation Guidance Update 2019-1
Other recently issued GASB statements that will be covered include:
- Statement 87 – Leases
- Statement 89 – Accounting for Interest Cost Incurred before the End of a Construction Period
- Statement 91 – Conduit Debt Obligations