Start Date: 11/29/2023 7:45 AM CST
End Date: 11/29/2023 4:35 PM CST
Join us virtually for the 2023 Minnesota Office of State Auditor Training Conference. All sessions will be provided through a ZoomGov link.
At the conclusion of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Identify new accounting activities of the GASB and be aware of some of their potential impact.
- Understand the requirements for implementing the new accounting standards..
- Be aware of the requirements for Minnesota local governments for compliance with state laws.
- Gain or regain knowledge of the valuable resource of GASB Implementation guides.
- Learn the fundamental risks and opportunities presented by digital assets and blockchain.
- Explore best practices to ensure appropriate governance in emerging technology.
- Insight into what are SBITAs and how to account for them.
- Get an update on items affecting governmental accounting and auditing.
If you have any questions, please call NASACT’s office at (859) 276-1147.