2019 - Atlanta, GA
See the draft program or REGSTER TODAY!
Click for general conference information or to become a sponsor.
The Westin Peachtree Plaza
210 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
The 2019 NASC Annual Conference will be held at the Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel located in the heart of downtown Atlanta. The negotiated conference rate for the 2019 conference is the prevailing government rate (currently $152) per night, plus applicable tax. The cutoff date for this rate is February 27, 2019. To reserve a room, click HERE, or call (404) 659-1400 and ask for the NASC Annual Conference group rate.
Tentative Schedule of Events
Monday, March 11
- GASAC Public Meeting (being held in conjunction with the conference)
- NASACT Executive Committee
- NASC Executive Committee
- NASC Committee on Accounting and Financial Reporting
- NASC CGI User Group
- NASC PeopleSoft/Oracle User Group
- NASC Workiva User Group
- GASB Public Hearing on Recognition of Elements of Financial Statements (being held in conjunction with the conference)
- NASC Conference
- Banquet & Awards
- Breakfast Benchmark Meeting
- NASC Conference
- NASC Business Meeting
- State Capitol Tour (optional)
- NASC Conference (ends at noon)
The Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel is located 12 miles from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL).
- Taxi is approximately $35
- MARTA – one way fare is $2.50
- Shuttle service provided by Super Shuttle. For reservations, call (800) 258-3825.
- Uber and Lyft available
|NASACT Member/Member Staff||$300|
In order to encourage attendance at the 2019 NASC Annual Conference, the NASACT Executive Committee has extended its travel assistance program. State comptrollers in good standing will be eligible to receive a reimbursement of up to $750 to go towards registration or travel-related costs to attend the 2019 NASC Annual Conference. The travel assistance funds may be used for the NASC principal or his/her designee to attend the conference. Reimbursements will be processed following the conference.