NASACT’s vision is government through which the public is fully served by financial management practices that are effective and efficient.
NASACT’s mission is to assist state leaders to enhance and promote effective and efficient management of governmental resources.
As guiding principles, NASACT will:
- Be non-partisan.
- Be ethical in our actions and relationships.
- Advocate transparency and accountability.
- Promote professional standards and participate in the setting of independent standards through due process.
- Focus on issues affecting state governments.
- Foster cooperation among parties that promote effective and efficient government financial management practices.
Goal 1: Education and Training
Develop and support training/educational opportunities that address the needs and interests of members.
Goal 2: Information Sharing
Develop and support opportunities and resources that foster information sharing and effective communication among members.
Goal 3: Advocacy
Serve as an advocate for effective and efficient financial management practices.
Goal 4: Member Service
Continually improve NASACT’s organizational capacity to pursue its vision, mission and goals in a timely and sustainable manner.
Download NASACT's complete strategic plan.